Racing/riding plans for 2015?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

El Mamito USMC

Zorros Racing Team..
Staff member
Apr 11, 2012
well guys lest see what are the plans .. we might even get together for a trip or race

me: i might do the San Felipe 250, V2R and a dec one. maybe CODE OR RECORD

blackout450r

limiter lover
Jun 10, 2013
Hey Mamito. I haven't been on here in a while. For the 2015 season I think I might lay off riding. But I still have plans in the back of my head to buy a new ds 450 and hit the track. Been focusing on different things the last couple of months but I still have that urge to get out and ride. So I'm not 100% on what I'm Gunna do yet. Chances are I will bow down and shell out some cash for a new ride. Just not sure if it's gunna be sport quad, 2 wheels or mud crazy 4x4

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Apr 10, 2012
Kind of same story here as blackout. I've been focusing on other things lately too and priories has their place. However, I've been checking out your threads every now and then. I enjoy checking out pictures / videos that are posted on facebook, org, and this website.

You know what I need? I need to get out of this shell and out of Maine for a bit. lol. I've never been to a race and would love to check it out. How much $$$ does one need in order to attend? Think I remember, please mark me wrong if I am, somewhere around a grand?

So you say 2015? I have a better chance of being able to attend at one of these races, since college life is over. However, do you have an idea of the time frame for the races you listed? If it's beginning of the year, it might not be a good time for me but you have my support! :thumb: