New Front bumper light combo....

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
D
Should have more info VERY soon. This is more of a clean ass dune set up with LEDs.... STAY TUNED!!!!

hoser

Apr 11, 2012
Looks good, and bright. I have always wanted to do an LED headlight, but i like the look of the stock headlight. But I suppose with that setup I could still keep the headlight. Or run a sweet Fourwerx hood.

D
looks good, and bright. I have always wanted to do an led headlight, but i like the look of the stock headlight. But i suppose with that setup i could still keep the headlight. Or run a sweet fourwerx hood.
yep!!!

D
Worked in the supercross and motocross industry for years following the circuit. Nigh be doing it again soon. Not really in the "ATV" loop but know enough people that arw the same...

:)

ridingred

Apr 12, 2012
Those look bright. I've seen some crazy bright lights at the TREC races they have in my area. Those bright LED's are amazing.

DPCones

Apr 9, 2012
http://www.rigidindustries.com/Default.asp

It varies Mamito. Depends on how you have them built. The one I have was $220 to my door step. My setup is just 'fog" bulbs. You can combo it up with a "spot" bulb which shines a lot farther out. For you and your baja racing I would recommend spot/fog combo. With just my fog build they are plenty bright for the dunes. A lot brighter than the HID kits as well.