Stock hp?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
P

Phantom Z

Anyone that has heard of or dyno'd their own bikes when they were stock, what is a typical range they have produced hp/tq?

ghott

Apr 12, 2012
There have been several Dynojet 168's that I've seen around where a stock bike will make:

04/05 - 36hp/27tq
06+ - 39hp/29tq

More recently, I had my bike on a Dynojet 250ix where a stock 2007 450ER made - 34hp/25tq.

Pretty much...it depends on the dyno. The numbers are all relative.

P

Phantom Z

thanks guys, I was getting curious about the members posting numbers in the high 40s and 50's as to where did the bike start from. At least that gives me a pretty good idea

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Apr 10, 2012
Interesting thread. Sweet find. Curious, how much hp difference is it between stock vs hrc kit with hmf slip on?

I'm stuck on what i want to do first on my bike. Either use the budget on that that or send my stock suspensions to JET.

ghott

Apr 12, 2012
Interesting thread. Sweet find. Curious, how much hp difference is it between stock vs hrc kit with hmf slip on?

I'm stuck on what i want to do first on my bike. Either use the budget on that that or send my stock suspensions to JET.
06+ stock vs. HRC w/ slip on is about 20% difference...from what I've seen.

04/05's HRC kit is a lot less.

Suspension first IMO.

mhsrb23

Apr 13, 2012

I would no doubt get my shocks done first, makes riding these things much more enjoyable

D
I have a BONE stock im talking bone stock bike we are going to throw on the dyno in the next couple weeks. We are going to do a done of runs with some neat comparos. This motor will end up a very nicely built unit. So we will see from stock, all the way on up as to what it makes, changes, adds, etc.

Apr 15, 2012

Similar hp to the HRC kit with Hmf can , I just threw in a stage 2 cam and full Hotdogz and it's like ridding a new bike all together. I don't do very big jumps, so stock suspension has been totally fine with me in the whoops and trails I ride. I think the type of riding you do will be the biggest factor for what you want to do first. I now have a renewed love for my bike after going from mid 30's to low 40's hp.